Please visit our website regularly to check for updates
- Building a modern and creative learning environment,
- Building creative, passionate and respectful learners who make good progress,
- Building a well-motivated and professionally developed staff team,
- Building a well-renowned community school linked to wide ranging communities
- Building Christian values.
- Live, learn and love in faith, respect and trust.
- To educate and nurture our children, recognising their uniqueness, inspiring them to reach their full potential and enabling them to live a caring and successful life, guided by God's love.