Please visit our website regularly to check for updates
- Building a modern and creative learning environment,
- Building creative, passionate and respectful learners who make good progress,
- Building a well-motivated and professionally developed staff team,
- Building a well-renowned community school linked to wide ranging communities
- Building Christian values.
- Live, learn and love in faith, respect and trust.
Trust deed and ethos statement
- The school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan level.
- The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice.
- It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.